Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~Gifts~

Hello Ladies! I've spoken to a few of you that were on the fence about a hostess gift. I just need an idea of who would like to go in or who would like to do a personal gift for them. It doesn't matter either way. They were going to get both from me. Please just post a comment or send me a quick e-mail on your ideas.

Also, this is what I have for the shower list so far. If I have something wrong, please let me know.
  • Cake (Meg)
  • Plates, Napkins, Punch (Hannah)
  • Spinach Dip, Decor (Kristin)
  • Fruit Tray (Rikki)
  • Punch cups, Cutlery, Chicken ball (tentatively Katie S)
  • Cookies (Rachel)
  • Invites (Muffy)
  • Tablecloths (Katie G)

I haven't put myself down for anything yet. I was going to let everyone decide what they wanted to do/bring and then fill in the rest. I do plan on doing the decorations for the tables. I am going to make the little buckets with the flowers in them. I was also thinking about taking some of the cheap baby bottles, splitting the nipples and putting baby pics of Jay and Lance and also some of the ultrasound pics. I am in the process of making the letter boards that she will be using above the baby bed, so I plan on bringing those to display somewhere also. Please please let me know of other ideas that you have seen and would like for me to do/try. I know I have talked to Kristin about maybe doing some type of painted canvas so that everyone can sign at the shower. Also, I think that I am going to bring my white rocking chair for her to use to open gifts. I've seen that done at a shower before. I also thought about getting some cheap pink or green tule to use on the food tables and seeing about putting white lights underneat to make it glow....oh no...does it sound like I am planning a wedding? I better stop now!

Ya'll get the idea! Let me know what ya'll think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in for hostess gift!

Hannah Lee said...

I am in for the hostess gift as well! I like the idea about getting her the carseat/stroller set.

The Perkins said...

I would like to be in on the hostess gift also. Please just let me know what you need help with because I can't think. I am getting some of my brain and energy back. Everything that you're planning sounded great!!