Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's me again...

So I've been thinking about a few last minute things.
I know I said to be there at least an hour before the shower. If at all possible, please try to get there between 12 and 12:30. I think I'm just getting nervous about getting everything together and set up. I hate to run around like a chicken without a head. I'm sorry, please don't be mad.
Also, I think everyone got the e-mail from Kristin, but if not, please bring $20 to reimburse her for picking up the hostess gift for us. THANKS KRISTIN! Oh, let me know if I need to get some wrapping paper for that big thing. Are we wrapping it? Oh well, very minor.
Meg, I know you've taken care of the cake for us, and I CAN NOT wait to eat it. I just want to make sure that you a cake plate that you will be using, and a serving knife. If not, we can get that for you.
Please make sure that if your dish needs a dipping spoon/fork or whatever, that you bring that. I will pack a few exxtras just in case. Is there anything else that I need to bring?
I have Rikki Leigh down to write her gifts in the book and Hannah to be in charge of the gift table while opening. Thanks ladies!
Ok, until I think of something else....peace out!

No comments: