Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You Thank You!

I just wanted to post one last time to say "Thank You"! Everyone did such a great job bringing everything on their lists. The only thing forgotten was on my list, the cake server...I told Meg that I'd bring it. Oh well, we did just fine without it. I know Jay really appreciated your hard work and your time being there. I know she really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting to hang out will all of you. I'm so glad that so many people showed up. She had a great turnout. And I thought that ALL the food was delicious.

Here are a few of the pictures from the shower. When we finally got a chance to take the hostess pic, we were missing a few. Sorry ladies.Again, thanks for all of your hard work, and those of you who were able to help with preparing and cleaning up. Without all of your help, the shower would not have been such a success. I enjoyed working with all of you!

No comments: