Friday, December 5, 2008

Paisley Party Decorations

This is so much fun! Just like that I found some really cute stuff at platesandnapkins.com. The napkins are $4.95 for a set of 20 for both designs and the 8 inch plates are $4.95 for a set of 8. There is also a 10 inch plate as well. The 8 inch size plates say a small meal could be eaten on them. Here are some options--


Option 1

Option 2

I personally like Option 1 better. Option 2 looks a little to retro but it still is very cute. So I could learn to love it too :) Yall just let me know what you think. I can take the reign on ordering these and taking care of cups, eating utensils, etc. I have a really cute pewter punch bowl with ladle and clear punch bowl that doubles as a place to put small food items underneath (like strawberries or small petit fours). Just for fun, I found on Target's website this paisley furniture set. Look how cute--

I love the bench! You could store all sorts of stuff in there!

Alright, Jana, you are so sweet for doing this for your sister. I am so glad I can help out! Please let me all know what you think! Love, Hannah Lee

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

I personally like the first option better too!

Unknown said...

I like option one for the plates and napkins also, and I agree that the second option looks kind of retro. :) That paisley looks so pretty. I love it!